#CoProWeekScot: Co-production & Power
We're getting ready for Co-production Week Scotland 2017. Like last year, we've been bringing together events, blogs and activity from network members and partners from across Scotland.
This year we're focussing on the theme of power. We'll be asking:
- How can we address power imbalance through co-production?
- What are the barriers that inequality of power brings?
- How do we ensure power is shared equally?
To help answer these questions, network members are hosting a series of events throughout the week, which you can sign up to and attend. They include:
- The Health and Social Care Alliance - Self Management and Co-production
- Glasgow Centre for Population Health - Power, Health and Social Justice
- Inspirealba Networking event
- Ingage Team - 100 Stories of Co-production launch event
- What Works Scotland - Co-production and Participation
- & more
We've also got a series of blogs covering themes such as:
- Human rights and co-production
- Participatory budgeting
- Evaluating co-production
- New resources and tools
- & much more
Blogs will be published throughout the week.
You can still get in touch with your events, blogs and activities for the week by emailing email@example.com with details.
It's shaping up to be a great week and we can't wait to kick it all off.
The SCN team
Read about last year's Co-production Week Scotland here.